Careers with Infinity Tutorials
A platform for new and emerging teachers!
Infinity Tutorials offers new and exciting opportunities in the field of education. It provides a platform for teachers to show their creativity, innovation, out-of-the box thinking in teaching and education management. The work environment at Infinity is very light and friendly.
1. Teacher (Female)
We require a teacher to teach all subjects to K5 students. This is a part time job. The job profile includes the following:
- • Teaching for 2 to 3 hours in a day from Monday to Saturday. The timings would be from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. The teacher will have to report at least 10 minutes before 3 pm every day.
- • There would be 10 to 20 students of different classes in a batch. The teacher should be able to handle 20 students at a time.
- • The teacher will have to prepare the students for their FAs and SAs.
• Students should be given regular assignments and homework for their home.
- • Rigorous Maths and English training should be given to the students.
• The teacher has to maintain a daily report of student’s activities.
• The teacher will have to help the students in their homework.
• The teacher should be quick and should be able to complete all tasks given to her on daily basis.
2. Content Developer
We require a content developer to prepare content for all subjects for K5 students. This is a contractual job. The job profile includes:
- • Preparing assignments on every topic for all subjects.
• Preparing worksheets on every topic for all subjects.
• Preparing question banks for maths, science, English and computer Olympiads.
- • All work should be done in Microsoft Word 2007 or above.
- • MathType should be used to equations and mathematical expressions in the word documents.
3. Salary Negotiable
4. Job Location: Infinity Tutorials, House No. 1256, First Floor, Sector-17, Faridabad, Haryana-121002
All candidates who are proficient in verbal and written English and possess good teaching and writing skills can send their updated resume along with the cover letter at email@example.com with the position applied for in the subject line, your skill set and details of your work experience in the main body.